The triplescripts.org wiki is provided to the triplescripts.org community to encourage collaboration. The wiki is a (fairly) traditional Mediwiki installation generously provided by the Miraheze group.
Why should you participate in triplescripts.org?:
- triplescripts.org cares about software longevity
- it's the most accessible software stack in the world
- there are greenfield opportunities for building out the ecosystem
What sort of thing should be avoided in participants' work in the triplescripts.org group?:
- advocating for destructive compilation (including "uglification" or "minification") of triple scripts themselves or endorsing it as an acceptable compromise, whether in the general case or as a special case
- behavior that exhibits a foremost concern for conspicuous participation (including the type of engagement that has something in common with typical behavior found on GitHub and Twitter meant to make one's projects or one's own self simply appear "active")
- most attempts to contribute that take cues from the NodeJS and NPM ecosystems in general—especially arguing that a given convention or technique being considered best practice in that subculture is an indicator that the practice should be embraced by this group
A general expectation of triplescripts.org participants is to engage in low-ego activity.
It's possible that you're a programmer accustomed to doing things a certain way or getting certain returns from your bargain with society, and triplescripts.org's work doesn't jibe, so you seek to change that. Consider, though, that triple scripts may not be intended as a solution for the problem you have in mind.
Above all, please try to embody the community values, and even if you choose not to participate, please do not do anything to disrupt or sabotage our pursuit to fulfill the triplescripts.org mission.