trplkt version 0.10.0 was designated as the followup to trplkt 0.9.8. Release 0.9.9 was aborted.
Starting with 0.10.x, we are going to rev minor version number (second field) and use semver patch field for non-breaking changes. (Note that this is still pre-1.0, so there's is no guaranteed stability between 0.10.x to 0.11.x or 0.11.x to 0.12.x etc. The minor versions in this scheme are more akin to major numbers for post-1.0.)
- a real lexer
Meta: also need to move triplescripts.org away from keybase pages
to coincide with this release. A public mirror of the repo has been set up at Codeberg. Official hosting on triplescripts.org has been deferred to a later time. Still using Miraheze domain for the wiki, also deferred. (The notes below reflect the planning and are not an accurate description of the current state.)
- Use Cloudflare + Backblaze B2 for hosting
- Find tentative repo host
- update triplescripts.org to excise mention of Keybase
- establish policy that repos will be mirrored to, let's say, sr.ht for the foreseeable future, even if/when the official location changes
- Launchpad (mirror only)
- Add Miraheze custom domain for wiki.triplescripts.org
- check if this can be set up to omit the /wiki/ portion of URLs, so we can have URLs of the form wiki.triplescripts.org/Foo rather than wiki.triplescripts.org/wiki/Foo XXX Response from Miraheze folks is a "no".
These features were originally slated for this release (when it was planned to be 0.9.9), but have been deferred to a later release:
- drag and drop input
- build profiles and "publish" command
- max line length 99