The triplescripts.org wiki is provided to the triplescripts.org community to encourage collaboration. The wiki is a (fairly) traditional Mediwiki installation generously provided by the Miraheze group.
Why should you participate in triplescripts.org?:
- triplescripts.org cares about software longevity
- it's the most accessible software stack in the world
- there are greenfield opportunities for building out the ecosystem
What sort of thing should be avoided in participants' work in the triplescripts.org group?:
- endorsement of uglification and other forms of destructive compilation as an acceptable compromise
- behavior that exhibits a foremost concern for conspicuous participation (including optimizing for making one's GitHub contribution graph light up or one's npm package rosters look full)
- most activity that follows from admiration of the NodeJS and NPM ecosystems in general, especially advocacy for what are considered best practices in that subculture—where the fact that something is considered best practice is a major underpinning of the argument for the adoption of that practice by this group
A general expectation of triplescripts.org participants is to engage in low-ego activity.
It's possible that you're a programmer accustomed to doing things a certain way or getting certain returns from your bargain with society, and triplescripts.org's work doesn't jibe, so you seek to change that. Consider, though, that triple scripts may not be intended as a solution for the problem you have in mind.
Above all, please try to embody the community values, and even if you choose not to participate, please do not try to harm our efforts.